Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: Advancing the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) to Internet Standard

Hi John,
At 03:45 PM 22-02-2021, John C Klensin wrote:
And, Subramanian, while I think we should worry, and worry a
good deal, if RDAP is deployed and in use everywhere (or almost
everywhere) but in Africa, the criterion involves deployment;
there is no requirement for deployment everywhere.

Yes.

I guess the bottom line question is whether the new text
describing the justification for the advancement works for both
of you or if more tweaking is in order.

There is a Last Call in progress. The fact that we had this exchange means that the issue was not overlooked. My preference is to go with the new text instead of finding better text which includes the requirement for deployment.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy