Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: Advancing the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) to Internet Standard

Would it be acceptable to change the text in the status-change
document to clarify the situation with respect to Whois?

It seems unfortunate to re-issue these two RFCs with no substantive
changes, just to say "No, really, this is going to Internet Standard
but Whois is still around and will be for a while, and that doesn't
change."

Barry