Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: Advancing the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) to Internet Standard

[SAH] A proposal for a few more sentences:

RDAP is fully deployed and operational at all five Regional Address Registries. RDAP implementation and operation is a contractual requirement for all ICANN-accredited domain name registries and 2,370 registrars. The IANA "Bootstrap Service Registry for Domain Name Space" describes 820 unique RDAP base URLs that are are associated with several thousand generic top-level and country code domain name RDAP servers that are operated by domain name registries.

Scott