From: ietf <ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Fernando Gont
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 1:07 AM
To: 'ietf@xxxxxxxx' <ietf@xxxxxxxx>; GENDISPATCH List <gendispatch@xxxxxxxx>; Keith Moore <moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Diversity and Inclusiveness in the IETF

Folks,

We have submitted a new I-D, entitled "Diversity and Inclusiveness in the IETF".

The I-D is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-gont-diversity-analysis-00.txt

We expect that our document be discussed in the gendispatch wg (https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/gendispatch/about/). But given the breadth of the topic and possible views, we'll be glad to discuss it where necessary/applicable/desired.

As explicitly noted in our I-D, we're probably only scratching the surface here -- but we believe that our document is probably a good start to discuss many aspects of diversity that deserve discussion.

Thanks!

Regards,
--
Fernando Gont