RE: TLS access Re: Call for Community Feedback: Retiring IETF FTP Service

Hi!

To contextualize access to this non-authoritative data set via FTP, I've provided another chart to the "12 Days in the life of an IETF FTP server" at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JAXspeaMWFl8ML3hSezFSM0VsJsHI4uyDlQ2dHip8jo/edit#

Access to RFCs is 27% of all FTP traffic and represents 37% of all unique IP addresses.

This new chart in the "What information are the users requesting?" section provides a distribution of requests and IP address across the top level directories.  A few highlights:
* 64% of all requests are for either an I-D or RFC (or 60% of all unique IP addresses, using no aggregation)
* the next most popular category (28%) is /ietf which contains historic charter and minute information of WGs; most of the usage is syncing the directory
* all other directories constitute < 8% of usage
* multiple top-level directories (4) had only a single IP address access it in the sample period

Regards,
Roman