Re: WG Review: Stay Home Meet Only Online (shmoo)

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 4:56 PM Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
See my RFC 4144, Section 2.
Also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_law_of_oligarchy

Interesting.

There are newer, scientific studies by people like Thomas Piketty.

Behcet
Thanks,
Donald
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 2386 Panoramic Circle, Apopka, FL 32703 USA
 d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx