Re: WG Review: Stay Home Meet Only Online (shmoo)

> I just saw the message at
> https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/O9r8TOGOY5KMawJMFw9e6YdXqdM/
> I raised an issue about the milestones with the IESG.  That is a
> requirement, as specified in Section 2.2 of RFC 2418.  In my opinion,
> the action taken by the Internet Engineering Steering Group (IESG) is
> not compliant with RFC 2418 (BCP 25).  It is very unfortunate that
> the action was taken while the proposed charter was being discussed.

The issue, as I understand it, is that the working group was formally
chartered before any milestones were specified.  Is that correct?

> I doubt that there anything except for an
> appeal could change that.  May I ask for 48 hours to take a decision
> about that?

RFC 2026 (BCP 9), Section 6.5.4:
   All appeals must be initiated within two months of the public
   knowledge of the action or decision to be challenged.

Barry