Re: WG Review: Stay Home Meet Only Online (shmoo)

Hi Spencer, Joe, Rich,

The point which Spencer made [1] was that there isn't an IETF hierarchy. I did a quick search on "IETF leadership" and there was a hit. It is difficult to have an organization without any classification (or hierarchy). As an example, there is a Chair at the working group level.

I agree with Spencer that it would be good to have a broader conversation. I agree with Joe's comment (and Rich) about the IETF RFC "editorial board".

I don't know what is right [2].

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

1. I read both emails. My response does not cover the points in the second one in what I consider as satisfactory.

2. Sorry for the short response. I would have elaborated on this if it was easy for me to find the correct wording.