Re: WG Review: Stay Home Meet Only Online (shmoo)

Dear Internet Engineering Steering Group,

On 26 June, the Internet Engineering Steering Group (IESG) sent an email about a draft charter. The email requested comments about the draft charter to be sent by 6 July. I sent some comments on 27 June to the IESG. I received an email from the Ms Cooper on 9 July. I also had an email exchange with Mr Leiba on 10 July in which he and I discussed some points related to draft charter. One of the points was about a "process violation". I was surprised to see an announcement from the IESG about the new working group being formed while the matter was still under discussion.

RFC 2026 (BCP 9) states that "If an individual should disagree with an action taken by the IESG in this process, that person should first discuss the issue with the IESG Chair". Given that I disagree with the above-mentioned action of the IESG, would it be possible to first discuss the issue?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy