Re: Registration details for IETF 108

> IMNSHO I donʼt think pursuing awkward 2D MMORPG-style interaction is
> useful.  gather reminds me most of 1990ʼs PARC spin-off PlaceWare.
>
> For moving IETF online, Iʼd suggest hiring some group that does it for
> a living https://www.diplomacy.edu/conference-tech-lab

looks like commercial folk who dress well consulting to help you select
from 1990s 2d mmorpgs, particularly the commercial ones owned by big
corporates.  that will fit well in to the new ietf corporate model.

lisa actually tried to get open standards 3d mmorpg going, but ietf was
not interested.

randy