Re: What would be a better set of default resources?

Hi,

On Thu, 2009-07-23 at 00:48 +0200, GSR - FR wrote:

> The points are the separate GUI, the mental maths required or the "try
> and error" workflow until you find the right size for brush changes,
> which are the issues the user has to cope with; versus a(n unified)
> pixel size control (currently non unified as it only works for vector
> ones, leaving pixmaps in the tiresome usage mode).

Well, you completely failed to explain this in your post. So the issue
with the scaling from the tool-options is pixel size control? Wouldn't
it be much better if we improved this then? We could for example show
some numbers on the brush outline while the user adjusts the brush size.
The brush editor is such an awkward thing taking up much needed screen
estate. It should be our goal to get rid of it.

Sven