Re: What would be a better set of default resources?

Hi,
sven@xxxxxxxx (2009-07-23 at 0031.55 +0200):
> On Wed, 2009-07-22 at 23:54 +0200, GSR - FR wrote:
> > I avoid scale whenever I can, so for vector brushes I just use the
> > brush editor.
> Scaling a vector brush from the tool options is equivalent, at least
> from an implementation point of view, to changing its size in the brush
> editor.

That is a technical detail, as technical as Gimp having done brush
scaling for some time before it even got scale widget ("side effect"
of tablets and pressure mapping, it had to scale brushes, whatever way
it was done then or now).

The points are the separate GUI, the mental maths required or the "try
and error" workflow until you find the right size for brush changes,
which are the issues the user has to cope with; versus a(n unified)
pixel size control (currently non unified as it only works for vector
ones, leaving pixmaps in the tiresome usage mode).

GSR