What would be a better set of default resources?

Hi,

With the integration of tagging support in GIMP we have a mechanism that
allows us to organize resources (brushes, patterns, palettes, and
gradients). This enables us to add a bigger set of default resources.

Not being an artist myself makes me rather useless for this task. To get
things rolling I thought I'd start a discussion on what a better set of
default resources would be.

A few things are clear:

  * The new default resources must fit the product vision [1]
  * The resources must be very general in nature
  * We can't have a huge set of resources since we need to keep
    the size of the tarball within reasonable limits
  * We not only need resources, we also need to assign tags to them

I think we at least should:

  * Add larger variants of the circle and fuzzy circle
    brushes, say 50, 100, 250 and 500 px
  * Try to get rid of the Pepper, Sparks and Vine brushes
    in a backwards compatible way

Does anyone have any suggestions on adjustments and additions to the
default set of GIMP resources?

  / Martin

[1] http://gui.gimp.org/index.php/GIMP_UI_Redesign#product_vision