QQ

On 11/06/2012 11:07 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:
>People that want to try Fedora can do so via live cd/dvd/usb or in a vm and those that dont need to reformat/repartition and reinstall windows and then install Fedora assuming that they have legal copy of Microsoft Windows in the first place ( which I seriously doubt is the case today since I dont even think they ship a copy on cd with windows with laptops/desktops today atleast I did not get any copy with the last laptop I bought )…
This makes zero sense. Why do they need to reinstall Windows?

If you dont own windows you a) need to buy it b) install it c) install fedora to test this criteria.

Having a criteria which assumes that QA Community members own an copy of Microstoft Windows or have it ( still ) pre-install to be able to test it so we can release Fedora is just absurd.

JBG