Re: Invalid module format

* RB <aoz.syn@xxxxxxxxx>
> An: linux-crypto@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Betreff: Re: Invalid module format
[...]
> I don't use debian, so am unfamiliar
> with the particulars of your process, but 'make distclean;cp
> /boot/config .config;make oldconfig;make -j3 deb-pkg' reports taking
> 24 minutes with 953 modules on a 2.3GHz Core2 with an ext3 filesystem
> on a standard 5400-RPM drive before crapping out missing dpkg.  Surely
> 'dpkg --build' doesn't take hours?

Sure, a "make -j3 ..." doesn´t make much sense on Atom processors. Depending on the number of modules configured it takes more or less time. In my case the final .deb package was some 250MB large, so I might have built plenty of unneeded modules.
Most likely, it will be sufficient to build the kernel image alone because only the loop module is cut out and to be build later on.

Kind regards,
Peter
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-surfflat/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a