Re: Re: Progress? What's that.

I have two of those cards -- they are very good, you will like them :)
. But I have very little space in my case right now, so I can only
handle one card (well, I could live with an agp and a pci video, but
definately not two pci's).

When I first mentioned my problems to the list, they said the Radeon
7500's "have been flaky", or something like that.  So are they?  And
are there any brands that really work well under Linux?  (That is, the
dvi, dual head, 2D/3D accell., etc. just all work?)

Eck.  My repeat rate on my keyboard is -way- slow.

I'll check out that list (but it's not very detailed, if memory
serves).

Thanks,
  Adam (Gryn)