Re: X modes make my eyes cross (not literally).

I'm sorry to forget those version numbers.  I'm running Debian/sid
with the prerelease 4.2 debs.  They seem to work fine, since I get a
picture and everything is detected, etc. .  So right now everyone
thinks it's the video card + bad modeline.  But it can be fixed if I
can fiddle with the modeline a bit?

I am right now just using the ones that 4.2 hands to me -- I tried
looking to see if they were stored in a file, but no avail there, must
be compiled in.

I'm going to look for that manual for my monitor and try some
modelines based of that.  (If I can find it).

Thank you for the help (very, very much).

-Gryn (Adam)