Re: 64 bit platform improvements

"Anatol Belski" in php.windows (Thu, 26 Dec 2013 22:35:06 +0100):
>On Thu, December 26, 2013 20:47, Jan Ehrhardt wrote:
>> I will try to get a BT with GDB. Probably that wil mean I have to load
>> PHP 5.7 as mod_php in a VC11 Apache, because GDB does not catch errors
>> of a php-cgi that is loaded from within Apache.
>>
>You can attach to the php-cgi.exe process once it's running.

I have no clue how to do that.

>                                                             Limiting the
>pool to just one process will ensure there are no other php-cgi processes
>started. But what do you mean with gdb, under windows?

When I say gdb, I mean gdb ;-) I have got 32-bits and 64-bits gdb's for
Windows: http://x32.elijst.nl/gdb.zip

>Btw. there's no clue to use the TS version for CGI. Except you wanna use
>pthreads, maybe. NTS version is also easier to debug.

Because I had no clue how to debug a loaded php-cgi process, I had to do
it this way...

>That missing constant phenomenon might be good some caching error.

It was my fault: wrong  extension_dir settings.

>Still, it's better to get a backtrace and file a ticket, so Dmitry or
>any other >opcache maintainers can take a look.

Is this logical for a non-released PHP version? The same thing does not
happen in PHP 5.5.7 (with the latest opcache).

For the gdb backtrace: see my previous message.

Jan