Re: Wine installer for Ubuntu (possibly other distros) Linux

Haha I'd never heard of an ebuild before but after looking it up, that's
exactly what I'm doing XD

--
Always remember, that everything will turn out exactly, EXACTLY, as God has
planned it, and not the minutest detail, will be omitted. EVERYTHING that

--
This is my signature.