Re: Wine installer for Ubuntu (possibly other distros) Linux

If you are on ubuntu i am sure there is a repo to add for more recent win
versions.
If you want the latest and greatest and want to compiled things from
source, Gentoo is a better option by many kilometers.

Live long and prosper,

Christ-Jan Wijtmans
http://facebook.com/cj.wijtmans
http://twitter.com/cjwijtmans