Re: Wine installer for Ubuntu (possibly other distros) Linux

uhm what is the point of this?
first of all there are package managers and second of all they are there
for a reason, doing custom installs on root can mess up the system.

Live long and prosper,

Christ-Jan Wijtmans
http://facebook.com/cj.wijtmans
http://twitter.com/cjwijtmans