Re: Wine installer for Ubuntu (possibly other distros) Linux

Package managers don't install from source, (actually, I'm not sure if this
is always true, there's some option to compile the source once you download
the package at least in Ubuntu, but I never do it that way, nor figured out
how it works) and while I'm not entirely sure what you mean by custom, I
use the make install straight from the wineinstall script included with
every source package.