Re: Wine installer for Ubuntu (possibly other distros) Linux

Hi!

Am Freitag, 26. Juli 2013, 15:25:13 schrieb Christ-Jan Wijtmans:
> If you are on ubuntu i am sure there is a repo to add for more recent win
> versions.
> If you want the latest and greatest and want to compiled things from
> source, Gentoo is a better option by many kilometers.

On a side note, you can use Gentoo prefix to compile and install Gentoo packages for a wide range of distributions and operating systems. You then end up with a minimal Gentoo installed as user in a seperate path. So you can even use the effort put in to Gentoo on other distributions to some degree.

Although recent Ubuntu versions were not supported, the last time I tried.

All the Best

Jan-Matthias Braun