Re: Wine installer for Ubuntu (possibly other distros) Linux

I'm not surprised :) I haven't found one for Ubuntu yet, but I'm definitely
not saying that there isn't.  For those who are used to Windows though,
this kind of "next-next-next-install-finish" installer could be more
comfortable for them. Source package managers likely probably don't have
the newest version in their repos, or, you have to download the newest
package yourself (which you don't have to do for this script, it does that
automatically), or I could be totally wrong about that assumption since
I've never actually used a source package manager before. I just released
this script in the hope that someone would find it helpful, because back in
the days when I knew no commandline and couldn't figure out how to install
wine from source, this would have been very helpful and easy.

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 8:46 AM, Mihamina Rakotomandimby <mihamina@xxxxxxxxx

--
Always remember, that everything will turn out exactly, EXACTLY, as God has
planned it, and not the minutest detail, will be omitted. EVERYTHING that

--
This is my signature.