EPIA M with FF Card

Le mercredi 18 mai 2005 ? 23:09 +0200, Sebastian a ?crit :

> I got a good old fashioned TV :) And that's not going to change for a
> while, because I'm not interested in HDTV too much yet. I'm ok with
> DVB/DVD. And for that matter I find a TV better than something else (->
> interlaced material).

I have not used a TV in years but watch on Samsung TFT with VGA in and
composite (scart) in:

	- analog hertzien (what can I say... yuck...)
	- analog sat (fuzzy picture)
	- DVB-S
	- DVD

There is a huge difference between the image quality of DVB-S stations -
France Television sends out a tiny stream at 5xx x 5xx pixels whereas
the BBC sends at 7xx x 5xx pixels.

There is a huge difference in quality between programs.

I do not have any issues with interlacing (maybe because my screen is
small) on digital signals. Some programs have a lot of artifacts on
diagonals and / or fast moving scenes.

I am using xine with deinterlacing turned off. Tried with it on and
didn't see any difference.

Cheers

Tony