EPIA M with FF Card

Sebastian a ?crit :
> Seems like many people actually like using an EPIA with a budget card.
> What I would like to know is what possibilities are there to connect to
> a TV set? I mean the Epia just features a simple fbas tv-out, right? So
> that's a downside, because with a J2 pinblock on a FF card you can use
> RGB or S-Video instead of FBAS. Or am I missing anything?

EPIA M also have a s-video connector. Maybe you are refering to older
EPIAs without this conneector.
Better quality is achieved using the VGA connector to a LCD/plasma TV.
And I mean really better quality. Tony Grant could explain more on this.
You can also directly use your average CRT monitor, which is already far
better than any TV.

--
NH