Re: Bluetooth Headphone Microphone

deloptes wrote:

> I am not sure if I understand correctly your setup.
>
> Headphones are not to be used with HSP/HFP if they do not have a mic (if
> they are not a headset). In the case it is only headphones you should use
> A2DP with Sync (bluetooth)
>
> The Mic of your webcam would be then a Source.
> You need pulseaudio-module-bluetooth installed (check).
> You need pulseaudio set correctly
>
> Check
> pacmd list-sink-inputs
> pacmd list-source-outputs
>
> might be you have to set input/output manually

I also have a webcam that I use as input (microphone)

$ pacmd list-sources | grep mic
                analog-input-mic: Microphone (priority 8700, latency offset
0 usec, available: unknown)
                                device.icon_name = "audio-input-microphone"
        active port: <analog-input-mic>
                analog-input-mic: Microphone (priority 8700, latency offset
0 usec, available: no)
                                device.icon_name = "audio-input-microphone"

also try and check what is the output of
$ pacmd list-sinks

        ports:
                analog-output-lineout: Line Out (priority 9900, latency
offset 0 usec, available: yes)
                        properties:

                analog-output-speaker: Speakers (priority 10000, latency
offset 0 usec, available: no)
                        properties:
                                device.icon_name = "audio-speakers"
                analog-output-headphones: Headphones (priority 9000, latency
offset 0 usec, available: no)
                        properties:
                                device.icon_name = "audio-headphones"