Re: Bluetooth Headphone Microphone

On 1/21/21 9:17 AM, Edward wrote:

On 1/21/21 8:35 AM, Stefan Krusche via tde-users wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2021 schrieb Edward:
Would you know where the .pulse directory is located? It's not in my
home directory.
On my system it is under $HOME/.config/pulse

HTH

Kind regards,
Stefan

Hi Stefan,

That is where it was located, thanks. Upon its deletion and the device
removed from blueman, then trying again, once it's paired and
connected, it defaulted to the HSP/HFP profile, but the mic still
didn't work on the test web sites. The pull-down list in Firefox,
lists the device itself (as its model number) and 'Monitor of' with
the model number. Neither option will get the mic to work.

Something included with PCLinuxOS seems to be missing from Debian...

I just noticed that the pulse directory was not re-created once I
launched Blueman as above.

--
Linux. A Continual Learning Experience.