Bluetooth Headphone Microphone

In addition to my previous question re startup sounds not sounding all
the time, I have a question regarding Bluetooth.

I am able to use the Bluetooth Manager to connect a pair of
headphones and can hear audio through BT, it sounds excellent. The one
thing I can't get working is the microphone that is built into BT
headphones. I know they are primarily designed for phone calls via a
smartphone, but is it possible to use the BT headphone microphone
through the PC, for example, if you were having an online
Zoom/Skype/Jitsi meeting? The local Linux group has been having virtual
meetings every month and although my Logitech headphones with
microphone boom (USB-connected) work perfectly, I would like to try
wireless/Bluetooth - if it's even possible. I attempted this with the
previous distro (Fedora) and was not successful.

Thanks again.