Re: Bluetooth Headphone Microphone

Edward wrote:

> On 1/21/21 1:18 PM, deloptes wrote:
>> Edward wrote:
>>
>>> I just noticed that the pulse directory was not re-created once I
>>> launched Blueman as above.
>> did you restart or logout/login? you could also restart pulseaudio
>> daemon.
>>
>> Sorry I forgot that .pulse was moved to .config/pulse.
>>
>> Furthermore run pavucontrol and check there the status of the device. Go
>> first to configuration and then to the other tabs. When I was testing
>> with the mobile phone I had to set it up there (the first time). AFAIR it
>> creates a loop device that is also visible in the other tabs.
>>
>> Make sure that in kmix pulseaudio you have the mic unmuted.
>
> I rebooted instead.
>
> Attaching screenshots of Kmix and pavucontrol.
>

> --
> Linux. A Continual Learning Experience.

In kmix I did not mean exactly this.
My usecase is the opposite of yours. I setup the PC to be able to use the
audio and mic to talk via the phone. It is the HFP.
I don't have a BT headset to try your use case.

In my use case the only problem I have is that when the call is closed ofono
crashes and kills pulseaudio which makes kmix goes suicidal.

I hope it helps