Re: Bluetooth Headphone Microphone

On 1/21/21 1:18 PM, deloptes wrote:
Edward wrote:

I just noticed that the pulse directory was not re-created once I
launched Blueman as above.
did you restart or logout/login? you could also restart pulseaudio daemon.

Sorry I forgot that .pulse was moved to .config/pulse.

Furthermore run pavucontrol and check there the status of the device. Go
first to configuration and then to the other tabs. When I was testing with
the mobile phone I had to set it up there (the first time). AFAIR it
creates a loop device that is also visible in the other tabs.

Make sure that in kmix pulseaudio you have the mic unmuted.

I rebooted instead.

Attaching screenshots of Kmix and pavucontrol.

--
Linux. A Continual Learning Experience.