Re: Login Error

> Squirrelmail was integrated into my webhosting that I pay for monthly.
>  It has nothing to do with my hardware capabilities.  It was setup
> properly as I have had this same email for 2 years.  It just suddenly
> disallowed access.  No changes have been made at all on my end, I
> don't see why this would be my fault.  Funny how everyone is quick to
> say it is but can't provide a solution.

"It just suddenly disallowed access."

but you originally said

"With a lot of luck, maybe squirrelmail will "miraculously" work all of
a sudden again as in the past and I can access my email. Until then,
I'll be looking for new website hosters who use a professional email
service and not some mickey mouse program that works 50% of the time."

So is this a new problem or an ongoing problem?  "50% of the time"
and "as in the past" sounds like an ongoing problem, while "It just
suddenly disallowed access" makes it sound like a new problem.

If you pay someone for the service, go get their support.  That's why
you pay them, isn't it?  As for us providing a solution, well, your
service provider is the only one that knows how it's set up.  They're
the ones that can fix it.  We can only suggest potential problems if
you have no control over your environment.

Benny

--
"You were doing well until everyone died."
                                    -- "God", Futurama