Re: Login Error

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 2:20 PM, Travis Moe
<travismoe.vanguard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> All of a sudden today, I was unable to login to my email account with
> squirrelmail.  It gave me an error message saying "unknown user or
> password".  I am also the administrator of the website.  The password
> has never been changed and I also went in as the system admin the
> change the password and it still gave me the same error message with
> the new password.  The email was working perfectly fine yesterday and
> absolutely no changes have been made in the last 24 hours to warrant
> this issue.

Computers don't stop working unless *something* changed.  Your job is
to figure out what did.  Your best starting point is your mail server
log files.  Please review the mailing list posting guidelines for tips
on how to find them if you don't know where they are.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team