Re: Login Error

First off Paul, as mentioned earlier, email was working perfectly fine
yesterday.  There were no changes made by anyone (unless someone
magically hacked into my email) in the past 24 hours  I have been
unable to login to my email all day today and other email accounts
have been unaccessable today as well, giving the same "uknown user or
password" error message.

Using squirrelmail has been nothing but an absolute nightmare.  One
day things will work, the next day it won't with access being an
issue, getting error messages when trying to send messages, running
extremely slow, and so on.  The system is a joke and anytime I look
for assistance, it's near impossible to find and no one cares.

With a lot of luck, maybe squirrelmail will "miraculously" work all of
a sudden again as in the past and I can access my email. Until then,
I'll be looking for new website hosters who use a professional email
service and not some mickey mouse program that works 50% of the time.

Travis

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 6:13 PM, Paul Lesniewski <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 2:20 PM, Travis Moe
> <travismoe.vanguard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> All of a sudden today, I was unable to login to my email account with
>> squirrelmail.  It gave me an error message saying "unknown user or
>> password".  I am also the administrator of the website.  The password
>> has never been changed and I also went in as the system admin the
>> change the password and it still gave me the same error message with
>> the new password.  The email was working perfectly fine yesterday and
>> absolutely no changes have been made in the last 24 hours to warrant
>> this issue.
>
> Computers don't stop working unless *something* changed.  Your job is
> to figure out what did.  Your best starting point is your mail server
> log files.  Please review the mailing list posting guidelines for tips
> on how to find them if you don't know where they are.
>
>> Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
>
> --
> Paul Lesniewski
> SquirrelMail Team
> Please support Open Source Software by donating to SquirrelMail!
> http://squirrelmail.org/donate_paul_lesniewski.php

Travis Moe, B.Comm
Dynamic Business Consulting
403.968.3305