Re: Login Error

> Using squirrelmail has been nothing but an absolute nightmare.  One
> day things will work, the next day it won't with access being an
> issue, getting error messages when trying to send messages, running
> extremely slow, and so on.  The system is a joke and anytime I look
> for assistance, it's near impossible to find and no one cares.
>
> With a lot of luck, maybe squirrelmail will "miraculously" work all of
> a sudden again as in the past and I can access my email. Until then,
> I'll be looking for new website hosters who use a professional email
> service and not some mickey mouse program that works 50% of the time.

No one tell my server, it's been running Squirrelmail for *YEARS*
flawlessly.  Works every time.  100%, versus 50%.

As for the "mickey mouse program", well, that isn't really a smart
way to ask for help here, is it?  You'd better hope you didn't
alienate the very people that can help you sort out your mess.

If you're the administrator of the IMAP server, you should fix it.
That is likely what is giving you the issue.  If you're *not* the
admin of the IMAP server, you should probably ask them.  I highly
doubt the problem is the mickey mouse software you're using.  It's
probably the mickey mouse service providers.

Benny

--
"You were doing well until everyone died."
                                    -- "God", Futurama