Re: Login Error

Explain this Benny, why would email work 100% fine yesterday and yet
cannot be accessed today indicating there's an issue with the
password??  No changes have been made on the admin side, so why the
difference?  Sounds like a squirrelmail defect to me???

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 7:03 PM, C. Bensend <benny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Using squirrelmail has been nothing but an absolute nightmare.  One
>> day things will work, the next day it won't with access being an
>> issue, getting error messages when trying to send messages, running
>> extremely slow, and so on.  The system is a joke and anytime I look
>> for assistance, it's near impossible to find and no one cares.
>>
>> With a lot of luck, maybe squirrelmail will "miraculously" work all of
>> a sudden again as in the past and I can access my email. Until then,
>> I'll be looking for new website hosters who use a professional email
>> service and not some mickey mouse program that works 50% of the time.
>
> No one tell my server, it's been running Squirrelmail for *YEARS*
> flawlessly.  Works every time.  100%, versus 50%.
>
> As for the "mickey mouse program", well, that isn't really a smart
> way to ask for help here, is it?  You'd better hope you didn't
> alienate the very people that can help you sort out your mess.
>
> If you're the administrator of the IMAP server, you should fix it.
> That is likely what is giving you the issue.  If you're *not* the
> admin of the IMAP server, you should probably ask them.  I highly
> doubt the problem is the mickey mouse software you're using.  It's
> probably the mickey mouse service providers.
>
> Benny
>

> --
> "You were doing well until everyone died."
>                                    -- "God", Futurama

Travis Moe, B.Comm
Dynamic Business Consulting
403.968.3305