Re: Login Error

> Explain this Benny, why would email work 100% fine yesterday and yet
> cannot be accessed today indicating there's an issue with the
> password??  No changes have been made on the admin side, so why the
> difference?  Sounds like a squirrelmail defect to me???

Let me count the ways...

1) IMAP server authentication daemon died/stopped/was stopped
2) Out of disk space on your hosted machine
3) Out of other resources on your hosted machine
4) Web server issue (PHP sessions disabled/failing)
5) Failure to pay your bill (are your accounts disabled?)
6) IMAP server misconfigured

Five of the six reasons I have listed above (and these are just a
partial list) would likely be due to problems at your service
provider.  If they don't already know they have a problem, you
*should* find another provider, as they're incompetent.  I'll spell
it out very clearly for you:

IF YOU PAY SOMEONE TO HOST YOUR STUFF, AND YOUR STUFF DOESN'T WORK,
YOU SHOULD TALK TO THE PEOPLE WHO HOST YOUR STUFF.  Hint:  The
Squirrelmail team doesn't host your stuff.

Pay attention to this:

http://www.squirrelmail.org/support/enduser.php

You're getting frustrated and rude with the wrong people.  *We're*
the people that can point you in the right directions.  Your *service
provider* is the only one that can fix your stuff.

Benny

--
"You were doing well until everyone died."
                                    -- "God", Futurama