Re: Unable to send or save draft of message with specific content

Tomas Kuliavas wrote:
<snip>
> If it works - test script with .php extension.
>
> If it still works - add hidden input fields from compose form that does
> not work.
>
>>> If you have some form filtering software on your server, make sure that
>>> it is working correctly.
>>
>> Not that I'm aware of, but I'll check.
>>
>> Thanks. Any further thoughts are appreciated.
>
> Find compose form part that triggers error. Make sure that you can
> reproduce it without gpg, html_mail or any other plugin that uses compose
> form hooks.

Thanks Tomas. I tested with a few forms, and that and your other advice
helped me narrow it down.

I discovered that my web host uses mod_security on their servers.
Apparently that is blocking the entire message, or form input, due to one
little line of Chris' message. That line shows forward slashes and
directory names, to indicate some directories Chris was pointing me to.
For some reason mod_security rejects the message or input because of that
line.