Re: Unable to send or save draft of message with specific content

> SquirrelMail 1.4.6
> PHP 4.3.11
> UWIMAPD (IMAP4rev1 2003.339p-cpanel)
> Apache 1.3.34
> CentOS 4.3
> Our webserver runs as nobody.
>

> I am unable to send or save a specific message. I'm trying to reply to a
> message from this list, that was posted by Chris Hilts (as a reply to my
> original query). Chris's reply was on Friday, June 16, with Subject line:
> "Re:  Change username of mail account, or move mail to new
> account"
>
> It's the weirdest thing. I've been trying to reply to Chris's message,
> including the quoted stuff, but I can't. Everytime I try to send the
> message or to save it as a draft, I get the following error page:
>
> Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access /~domain/src/compose.php on this
> server.
>
> Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an
> ErrorDocument to handle the request.

> Apache/1.3.36 Server at secure32.dnsvelocity.com Port 443
>

> I've tried various tests, and it seems that it's the content of the
> message that is the barrier. Even if I compose a brand new message, if I
> paste the quoted stuff from the message and my new reply, I'm unable to
> send or save the message but instead receive that error.
>
> Any ideas?

Check source of compose window. Compare it with email message that works.

If you think that error is triggered by message text, create empty html
form and try posting email text in it.

If you have some form filtering software on your server, make sure that it
is working correctly.

--
Tomas