Re: Fwd: Re: merging mono files

Thanks for that reply. Would that code, reproduced here,

for left in TrumpetL/*wav; do
		name=${left##*/}
		right=TrumpetR/$name
		sox -M $left $right stereo-$name
	done

create a new folder called Trumpet and have the stereo files produced from the merger?

I am assuming this is the bat file I need to create.

Mark