Re: merging mono files

On 2016-12-08 10:46, Jeremy Nicoll - ml sox users wrote:

> I've a Tascam HD-P2 which records on to a CF card.  If you look at that
> from a computer, each project is a series of Take<nn>.wav files, plus
> two
> others:
> settings.xml & markers.xml.

I don't normally use the marker facility on this machine, but I've just
made a
small experimental recording and placed three markers in it.  Here is
what the
markers.xml file then contained:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<ProjectMarkers>
<Marker>
<Name>Mark00</Name>
<Location>
<Low>791552l</Low>
<High>0l</High>
</Location>
</Marker>
<Marker>
<Name>Mark01</Name>
<Location>
<Low>1192960l</Low>
<High>0l</High>
</Location>
</Marker>
<Marker>
<Name>Mark02</Name>
<Location>
<Low>1490944l</Low>
<High>0l</High>
</Location>
</Marker>
</ProjectMarkers>

As well as these user-set markers, it's possible to have the machine
insert
markers of its own, when there's "overs", or time-code dropouts.

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own