Re: merging mono files

I just did. It lists the cues as text. I copied that, opened the stereo sample created by sox and similar text appeared for that. Neither would show a wav profile with the stereo sox generated sample eliciting an error that it was not in a compatible format. There is no paste button either!

Mark

On 09/12/2016 06:43, Jeremy Nicoll - ml sox users wrote:
On 2016-12-08 23:23, Dr. Mark Bugeja MD wrote:
I have already alluded to the audio software I use, in previous posts.
However there is one other I have not mentioned....
Thanks for that; I've had a quick look at some of the documentation for
these.
I've also looked for tools that might help; this seems (to me) to be
promising:

  http://tonbandstimmen.de/cuelisttool/index_e.htm

It appears to support export of cuelist data (which might include your
loop
& marker info) from WAV files, and also support adding such data back
into
WAV files.

Have you tried it?

Avast logo