Re: merging mono files

On 2016-12-08 20:37, Dr. Mark Bugeja MD wrote:
> I cannot give any more information on where the loops and markers are.
> They are created using audio software.

Well, what software?

> Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I'm sure no-one thinks you've caused any inconvenience.  We're all here
because we want to process audio files, and like the approach that sox
offers.

In my case, I use sox for things because it's easy to keep notes
describing
what sox command I used to do something or other, whereas documenting
how I
may have used a GUI-based application is far more difficult.  And, I
worked
as a computer programmer so have little difficulty using sox (& other
tools)
to find things out about portions of a set of audio files, and then use
my
own programs to generate sox commands to manipulate those files.

> At least I got as far as
> merging two files using a bat process. Re-creating loops and markers
> and checking each is as much of a task as the process at hand so might
> as well just get on with it.

Does the audio tool within which you created these markers offer any
options
for exporting marker definitions separate from audio data?

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own