Re: merging mono files

* Dr. Mark Bugeja MD <marcusfb@xxxxxxxxx> [2016-12-08 12:00]:
> If Sox does not preserve loops and cues yet.... then please add that to the
> wish list. It would be very handy for several people doing serious digital
> sound processing. :-)
I was thinking about the problem of markers in the file headers when
mixing files together, as Dr. Mark is trying to do. What if the
markers in the left channel and the right channel are not completely
identical? I think this is a more complicated task than just copying
input file markers to the output file when mixing.