Re: Extra programs for Red Hat

Audioslave - 7M3 - Live wrote:
A great steal and a great convincing argument, to convince others to pay for cleaned up Linux based programs. If my camera worked with RHL, then I might have bitten the hook.

My main peeve was with the ideal that if you don't pay for something. It is stealing, or is dishonest.

That statement throws friendship and marriage into the state of dishonesty and throws the mafia and prostitution into the "honest" arena.

I'll stick with marriage, friendship and Linux, for free.

This is a great observation, Jim. One I will save.

Now, what camera do you have that won't work? If it has a USB connection, chances are it will work from the command line if not from one of the supplied GUI programs.

Sincerely,
Keith
--
LPIC-2, MCSE, N+