Re: Extra programs for Red Hat

It appears the apt, yum buzz words are catching on, soon everyone will be using apt/yum
instead of up2date. I know RedHat just got done developing a package manager but I
think apt-like features need to be implemented cause people will get what they want, it might
aswell be Redhat so maybe they can get a buck or two from the honest people.