Re: UDF format ? (was Re: CD-RW blues help)

All your answers are here, my Friend:

http://fy.chalmers.se/~appro/linux/DVD+RW/

I use the stuff on my Sony DRU500. It works great.
There is a dvd-video switch on mkisofs for UDF compatibility but I don't
think it enables packet writing. I researched this a while back for WORM
archival of logs and stuff.

--
Z <zleite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>