Re: Totally frustrated with CD Burning!

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003, Res wrote:

> No, YOU inferred that he NEVER said he 'taught' as did Robert, I quoted
> the bit that shows him saying so, your caught out for not reading it
> properly in the first place otherwise you would not have wasted everyones
> bandwith with your shit, nothing else is relevant in my posts to you in
> this thread, now I've shown he did say it, I have nothing further to
> discuss with you, or Robert for that matter as the list archives have
> said it all, and as like every dying dog trying to defend itself, you now
> want to bring in other factors not under our discusion,  which again is
> irrelevant in what was said so end of story.
>
> On Mon, 7 Apr 2003, Daniel T. Drea wrote:
>
> > > in particular the bit where HE says:
> > >
> > > <SNIP>
> > > This has cost me about $25 in wasted CD-ROMs so far. On top of that,
> > > it's embarrassing to teach a Linux class and have to use Win XP because
> > > something you're supposed to be teaching doesn't work.
> > >
> > > <SNIP>
>
> > I read that part, and understand it well, it states that he is teaching a
> > class in linux as well, and has to resort to windows apps to do the job
> > and is frustrated by that fact. Let alone the fact that there have been
> > many complaining about the cdr problem besides him. Some how you forgot to
> > cut and paste from his other posts where he shows his understanding of
> > linux clearly. for shame..

Not at all, show me where I, myself said or inferred any such thing.
Robert might have said that. The only statements I have made so far
concern the trashing of the original poster. Your clippings show nothing
but a trollish behavior, consider this my last on this.

--

/dTd
"What would Jesus have you do?"

"Ye have heard that it hath it said, thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate
thine enemy. But I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse
you, do good to them that hate you and pray for them that despitefully use
you and persecute you. (Matt. 5: 43-44)"

"And when thou prayest, thou shall not be as the hypocrites are: for they
love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets,
that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their
reward. But when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou has
shut thy door, pray to thy Father which seeth in secret . (Matt. 6.27)"

gpg-key: http://dandanielle.home.mindspring.com/files/dtd-pub-key.asc