Re: Totally frustrated with CD Burning!

No, YOU inferred that he NEVER said he 'taught' as did Robert, I quoted
the bit that shows him saying so, your caught out for not reading it
properly in the first place otherwise you would not have wasted everyones
bandwith with your shit, nothing else is relevant in my posts to you in
this thread, now I've shown he did say it, I have nothing further to
discuss with you, or Robert for that matter as the list archives have
said it all, and as like every dying dog trying to defend itself, you now
want to bring in other factors not under our discusion,  which again is
irrelevant in what was said so end of story.

--
-Res

Micro$oft-: Destruction of theory "You get what you pay for"