Re: Totally frustrated with CD Burning!

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003, Res wrote:

> Daniel and Robert...
> I think you both have a selective reading problem :
>
> https://listman.redhat.com/pipermail/shrike-list/2003-April/000907.html
>
> in particular the bit where HE says:
>
> <SNIP>
> This has cost me about $25 in wasted CD-ROMs so far. On top of that,
> it's embarrassing to teach a Linux class and have to use Win XP because
> something you're supposed to be teaching doesn't work.
>
> <SNIP>
>

> On Sun, 6 Apr 2003, Daniel T. Drea wrote:
>
> > > Dont get me wrong I'm all for it, which I'm sure he has best instentions,
> > > but I think he needs to be comfortable with it himself before attempting
> > > to teach others.
> > >

> > Can we say "reading comprehension"? jeez. reread his original post...

I read that part, and understand it well, it states that he is teaching a
class in linux as well, and has to resort to windows apps to do the job
and is frustrated by that fact. Let alone the fact that there have been
many complaining about the cdr problem besides him. Some how you forgot to
cut and paste from his other posts where he shows his understanding of
linux clearly. for shame..

 --

/dTd
"What would Jesus have you do?"

"Ye have heard that it hath it said, thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate
thine enemy. But I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse
you, do good to them that hate you and pray for them that despitefully use
you and persecute you. (Matt. 5: 43-44)"

"And when thou prayest, thou shall not be as the hypocrites are: for they
love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets,
that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their
reward. But when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou has
shut thy door, pray to thy Father which seeth in secret . (Matt. 6.27)"

gpg-key: http://dandanielle.home.mindspring.com/files/dtd-pub-key.asc